Welcome to “2 Guys and a Goalie,” starring Dustin Nielson, Joaquin Gage, and Matt Kassian and presented by Odds Shark, Popeye’s Louisiana Chicken, and Sport Clips Haircuts. The show focuses on stories, notes, transactions, and everything else happening all around the NHL and the world of hockey.
Today’s episode of 2 Guys and a Goalie was obvious a strange one as the guys had to try to make some sense out of everything that’s happening in the world right now with the COVID-19 pandemic altering life as we know it. Regardless of the NHL suspending its season, the show must go on and the boys wanted to get together and discuss what might come next as the world at large works through a strange time in history.
The Rundown for today’s episode:
- What can the NHL possibly do to resume its season?
- How the boys are handling the concept of social distancing and preparing for a life without sports
- Wondering how Anaheim Ducks thought it was a good idea to place a player on waivers in the midst of a pandemic
- Popeye’s Poll Question: Will the NHL be able to continue in 2019/20?
- Teams that are paying part-time employees or not
- COVID-19 updates from around the world, including what that means for NHL players
- 2 Guys Super Trivia — here the guys pose questions about stats and NHL history
- What are the best movies and shows to watch during this stoppage of play?
- Keep It or Clip It with a look at varying NHL news and scenarios
Watch Today’s Episode Below!
Watch 2 Guys and a Goalie every Monday and Thursday on Facebook Live starting at Noon MST.
And make sure to tune in live and comment during the show and have the guys read your questions!