Welcome to “2 Guys and a Goalie,” starring Dustin Nielson, Joaquin Gage, and Matt Kassian and presented by Odds Shark, Popeye’s Louisiana Chicken, and Sport Clips Haircuts. The show focuses on stories, notes, transactions, and everything else happening all around the NHL and the world of hockey.
Gager is back! The boys start things off discussing the Calgary Flames loss to the Vegas Golden Knights last night. They then chat about the Edmonton Oilers goaltending situation right now.
Popeyes Poll Question: Was Trading For Taylor Hall a mistake for the Arizona Coyotes
Former NHLer Shane Hnidy then calls in to discuss his role with the Vegas Golden Knights, how the city has embraced the team, how the team has changed the in-game experience, and what the arrival of the Raiders might mean. He also gives his thoughts on the Golden Knights win over the Flames, some of their struggles this season, how they’ve played since the surprise firing of Gerrard Gallant, and his thoughts on the rest of the Pacific division.
Keep It or Clip It:
- The Vancouver Canucks should sign Tyler Toffoli longterm.
- Roberto Luongo was overrated.
- Bidet’s should be installed in all modern toilets in North America.
- The blueline is the strength for the Flames.
- Cam Talbot should start in the playoffs for the Flames.
- Zack Kassian should be locked in with Connor McDavid for the rest of the season.
Watch Today’s Episode Below!
Watch 2 Guys and a Goalie every Monday and Thursday on Facebook Live starting at 11am PST.
And make sure to tune in live and comment during the show and have the guys read your questions!