Just been told by Canucks source, Ryan Miller will not be traded today.#NHLTrade
— John Shannon (@JSportsnet) March 1, 2017
According to Sportsnet’s John Shannon, Ryan Miller will remain with the Canucks.
Ryan Miller is in his final year of a 3-year deal that has seen him make $6 million a year. In his time with the Canucks, he has played in 135 games posting a 62-57-14 record.
He has posted a .914 sv% and a 2.63 GAA in that time.
With the Canucks looking like sellers this year having already traded Alex Burrows and Jannik Hansen in seprate deals for picks and prospects, rumours were swirling Miller was next.
Just last night, he was linked to the Calgary Flames and San Jose Sharks.
THE LATEST FROM LAING:
- LeafsNation: Leafs trade for Boyle
- Canucks Army: Canucks recall Bachman
- WingsNation: Red Wings trade Tomas Jurco to Blackhawks for 3rd round draft pick
- OilersNation: The time that Shattenkirk was almost an Oiler
- Cross-Network: The Nation Notebook: NHL/Flames meet to talk officiating, Is there a market for Lazar? and what it’s like to be a GM on deadline day.