VIDEO: What worries you most about 2023 as a Vancouver Canucks fan?
Photo credit:© Bob Frid-USA TODAY Sports
10 months ago
On last Friday’s episode of Canucks Conversation, David Quadrelli and Chris Faber asked the viewers and listeners a question.
In the Atlas Goods poll question, the guys asked: what worries you the most about this year as a Canucks fan? Not just about this season. What worries you most about the calendar year of 2023?
The options were:
- Losing Bo Horvat for nothing
- Finishing just outside the playoff bar and getting a draft pick in the middle of the first round as a result
- Taking a step back and going through a rebuild
- I’m angry (this is basically the “other” button in poll questions
The results were split pretty evenly between losing Bo Horvat for nothing, along with the team finishing just outside of the playoff picture. Just under 2% of fans that voted in the poll said that the team taking a step back to go through a rebuild worries them the most.
Watch the full segment below:
Failed to load video.
Be sure to subscribe to the CanucksArmy YouTube channel!
You can catch the livestream of Canucks Conversation at 1 PM Pacific Monday through Friday on The Nation Network’s Youtube Channel here and the CanucksArmy Twitter account here. Clips of the show are posted daily to the CanucksArmy YouTube channel, which you can find by clicking here.
The show is also available in podcast format around 2 PM every day wherever you get your podcasts!
What worries you the most as a Canucks fan in 2023? Let us know in the comments section below!
Recent articles from Nation World HQ
- Why a trade with Calgary isn’t the solution to replace Carson Soucy: Canucks Conversation
- Jim Benning: ‘There is no my side of the story’ regarding Linden’s comments about Canucks drafting Pettersson
- Even when they regress, it’s hard to imagine the Canucks missing the playoffs now: Canucks Conversation