In our Stick Taps, we relay Canucks-related content from across the NHL. Whether it be rumours, opinion pieces, or anything else worth noting for the fan base, I’ve got you covered! If you’ve written a blog-post, produced a tribute video, birthed a clever .gif into existence, or have a hockey-related cause you’d like to see promoted in this space, please tweet or DM us at CanucksArmy on Twitter!
What a distressing week. With Brock Boeser out for likely the remainder of the season, one may certainly be justified in saying it’s hard to find reasons to watch the Canucks. One point of optimism is drawn from sudden (and hopefully prolonged) emergence of Brendan Leipsic and Jake Virtanen.
- Canucks’ Virtanen turns the corner… with just ‘a little help’ (The Province)
- Canucks get bittersweet news with Brock Boeser diagnosis (Sportsnet)
- Boucher back with Canucks for another audition season shot (The Province)
- Playing right way puts Boeser on wrong end of serious injury (The Province)
- Expect Brock Boeser to make a full recovery from his back injury (The Province)
- Vancouver Canucks will have a tough decision with a top-five pick (The Canuck Way)
- Jake Virtanen is learning to fly, but needs to be consistent (Pass it to Bulis)
- The countdown is on!
Nothing decided yet, nothing official yet, but April 28 is being looked at by the NHL as a potential date for the Draft Lottery.
— Pierre LeBrun (@PierreVLeBrun) March 7, 2018