It’s another Friday in this long NHL offseason, which means it’s time to get caught up on the fun and nice things that the Canucks did this week.
- So far, all I know about Anders Nilsson is that he loves to provide fun dad content. Here he is skating with his tiny son. Adorable.
- Young Jonathan Dahlen took to Instagram to show his support for #inteensamaldrigglömd, a Swedish initiative that aims to make victims of sexual assault feel less alone and never forgotten. This is a very cool thing for hockey players to actively get behind – good for Jonathan!
- Ben Hutton is modelling now, which was the obvious next step for him. His teammates are loving it.
- Have you ever wanted to see Jake Virtanen go hat shopping? Now you can! He went all the way to Toronto to buy some swag.
- This week marked 6 years since the passing of Rick Rypien. Take a minute to watch former Canuck Kevin Bieksa talk about his friend and the mindcheck.ca initiative that was set up in Rick’s honour.
— Kevin Bieksa (@kbieksa3) August 16, 2017
- Finally, check out this beautiful vintage photo of the Canucks. Those jerseys are exquisite:
— Hockey Hall of Fame (@HockeyHallFame) August 17, 2017