The Canucks are back and losing again. But they made the most of their week off – making new friends, meeting celebrities, raising money for children, and more!
- Bo Horvat seems to have had a wonderful time in LA for the All Star Game. His favourite part was not having to introduce himself to anyone, which is adorable.
— Jeff Paterson (@patersonjeff) January 30, 2017
- He also rubbed shoulders with some pretty fancy people, like PK Subban, Connor McDavid, Auston Matthews, Snoop Dogg, and some other guy.
— NHL (@NHL) January 29, 2017
SOMEONE MADE THE VIDEO INTO A GIF THANK YOU GOD pic.twitter.com/nGBDZHw1au
— catherine (@nhlnylander) January 30, 2017
FO. SHIZZLE. pic.twitter.com/giiXFb7aUr
— Vancouver Canucks (@Canucks) January 28, 2017
Bo Friday: “If I get the opportunity to meet Gretzky and introduce myself, that would be something.”
— Vancouver Canucks (@Canucks) January 29, 2017
- During the off-season, a group of Canucks got a crash course in leadership from the Canadian Air Force Search and Rescue team. The gang got to climb walls, test out some scuba diving gear, and ride in a very cool helicopter.
- Jacob Markstrom spent the All Star break golfing with his pal Oliver Ekman-Larsson. Markstrom has skills. OEL has struggles.
- The Canucks hosted their annual Dice and Ice gala this week. The evening included an introductory roast of each player courtesy of Brandon Sutter and Erik Gudbranson. We don’t yet know what they said about everyone, but so far Daniel Sedin was hit the hardest.
“Now we have one of the nicest guys in the league, someone that is always on time… except to the 1000 point party – Daniel Sedin.”
— Vancouver Canucks (@Canucks) February 1, 2017
- The team photo looks like the cast photo from a season of the Bachelorette. Jacob Markstrom would get the first impression rose for that camo tie. Wild.
my favourite season of the bachelorette pic.twitter.com/KNsCR6yYLP
— tati (@tatianaIau) February 2, 2017
- The photo gallery from the evening of fun included Bo Horvat with a sword and Troy Stecher holding some sort of small horn.