Three wins aside, the highlight of the week was probably watching the Canucks walk blindfolded through a maze of pie-plate landmines.
- Read all about that here. If you haven’t seen the team building video, what are you doing with your life? If you have, it’s worth another watch or three:
The winning team’s celebration was captured perfectly in .gif form by jordaneberle14. Kevin Bieksa and Alex Burrows have lost it and Henrik Sedin is clapping politely. Probably feels nice for Yannick Weber to succeed with Luca Sbisa by his side.
As for the landmines, various strategies were put to use, with limited success. Bieksa was the victim of an interfering Sedin, while a lonely Alex Edler shuffled tentatively through the pie plates. (gifs from jordanschroeders)
- If you’ve ever wanted to learn how to train like a Canuck, be sure to check out this video. It’s always especially useful if you want to learn how to bend and snap like a Canuck too: (gif via)
- There was lots to love about the Canucks’ overtime goal against the Canadiens on Thursday, but no one was more excited than Henrik Sedin who, thrilled with his perfect pass, transformed into a horse and teleported into the crowd. Amazing, the stuff this guy can do.
- You can see the apprehension on poor Linden Vey’s face as Alex Burrows approaches after Vey scored his first NHL goal. Congrats kid, have a facewash. (via kesrows)
- To cap off Vancouver’s Dale Weise Week, here’s the greatest Dale Weise gif of all time: (via 25stanley)
- Roberto Luongo doing what he does best: everything. He posted his Deer costume and his wife’s Headlights one to his Instagram with the caption “This is how I feel on game days….”
- We also hope you had a happy Halloween, as well a safe one, especially if you were in the same vicinity as Eddie Lack.
Surprise Halloween delivery to the locker room! pic.twitter.com/vPlnJAxJPJ
— Vancouver Canucks (@VanCanucks) October 31, 2014