Projecting Canucks’ opening-night forward lines far too early into the offseason
Photo credit: The Kuzmenko-Pettersson-Mikheyev line is literally the most productive line in hockey right now
Keep scrolling for the next article
- Hindsight Experiment: Could the Canucks have reached the Cup Finals in 2023 with just ten transactional do-overs?
- Latvian hockey fans fill the streets and serenade Canucks’ Silovs with MVP chants
- Monday Mailbag: Let’s see Silovs in the NHL next season, sneaky-good prospects in the 2023 draft, and more
- Nils Åman drastically outstripped expectations in his first season with the Canucks, but needs to contribute more to keep his spot long-term
- How Ryan O’Reilly can help ascend the Vancouver Canucks to the next step