May all the Nations Network writers have a very merry Christmas today and tomorrow. Unless you’re a grinch or something, then may you have a miserable humbug and successfully ruin everyone else’s good time (looking at you, Bettman).
- Ilya Mikheyev explains why he played on a partially torn ACL
- Lane Pederson claimed by Columbus Blue Jackets after Canucks put him on waivers
- With their recent transactions, the Canucks will have three open roster spots heading into the All-Star break
- The Vancouver Canucks are a team built for casual fans
- The Stanchies: The great tankathon battle, Mikheyev’s ACL surgery, and the media thing