If you were wondering how this works, long-term backdiving deals were outlawed. So Chicago gets hit with a penalty for the years Keith played at a salary cap hit that was ultimately ($7.4 mil total) under what he was actually paid in cash over time.
— Frank Seravalli (@frank_seravalli) July 8, 2022
- Canucks select Elias Pettersson with their second pick of the 2022 Draft
- What we like about the Canucks’ new top prospect Jonathan Lekkerimäki, with thoughts from GM Patrik Allvin
- Canucks reportedly “trying to get a last minute deal done” with J.T. Miller ahead of the draft
- Abbotsford Canucks goalie coach Curtis Sanford hired by Toronto Maple Leafs
- 3 ways and 6 players the Canucks could target to fill their need for a shutdown defenceman
- Monday Mailbag: Drafting another Elias Pettersson, analyzing Myers’ trade value, plus first round pick trade packages for the Canucks
- Report: Canucks will not be re-signing Nic Petan, Brad Hunt to explore his options in free agency
- Conor Garland’s first season as a Vancouver Canuck was full of spins and turns, but what’s next?
- Eleven right-handed depth forwards the Canucks could add in the UFA market
- What the NHL’s October 11th start date means for the Canucks, and more specifically, their goaltenders