I am a husband and a father of two daughters. I was diagnosed with stage 3C colorectal cancer in August of 2011, just two months before my 39th birthday. I'm still waking up on the right side of the dirt each day and I am very grateful for that. I am a hockey fan and car guy at heart and I am enjoying everything that I am experiencing as a contributor for CanucksArmy.
- The Stanchies: Hronek’s Canucks debut, Kuzmenko’s record, and a tribute to John Garrett
- Instant Reaction: Vasily Podkolzin finally gets rewarded in Canucks’ 7-2 win over Sharks
- John Garrett announces that this will be his final season on Canucks broadcasts
- Vancouver Canucks sign Christian Wolanin to two-year contract extension
- Canucks pregame: Elias Pettersson on what he’s most proud of, Filip Hronek, and more