I am a husband and a father of two daughters. I was diagnosed with stage 3C colorectal cancer in August of 2011, just two months before my 39th birthday. I'm still waking up on the right side of the dirt each day and I am very grateful for that. I am a hockey fan and car guy at heart and I am enjoying everything that I am experiencing as a contributor for CanucksArmy.
- How the Vegas Golden Knights are ready to circumvent the cap again (and why the Canucks can’t do the same)
- 10 more potential top-six forward trade deadline additions for the Canucks in a post-Lindholm, post-Kessel world
- The Statsies: Miller and company continue to hum in Canucks loss
- The Tape: A shift by shift analysis of Arshdeep Bains’ NHL debut
- The Stanchies: Hronek’s decision, Tocchet’s catchphrase, and the local kid’s strong debut