The first ever Canucks Annual from Maple Street Press features the best of the
Canucks blogosphere. And also, we’re included too.
(Screenshot courtesy MapleStreetPress.com)
Canucks Army is very proud to announce that its writers are a part of Maple Street Press’s inaugural Canucks Annual. The Canucks Annual 2011-12 brings together many of your favourite contributors from the Canucks blogosophere, as well as some special big-name guests.
Here’s everything you need to know about your next favourite magazine.
The man behind the Canucks Annual is none other than Harrison Mooney from Pass It To Bulis. He brought together a virtual dream team of Canucks bloggers and special guests to provide you over 100 pages of exclusive Canucks’ content to get you ready for the upcoming season. Here are some of the highlights:
- Justin Bourne from Puck Daddy and his own Bourne’s Blog gives us insight on how hard the road ahead will be for the Canucks this season.
- Ian Walker from the Vancouver Sun has an exclusive interview with Canucks’ assistance captain and Western Conference Final hero Kevin Bieksa.
From the minds of Canucks Army…
- Thomas Drance and Cam Charron roll through the entire Canucks roster with a profile of each player.
- Remy Greer lets us know how Jannik Hansen is going to help Ryan Kesler and the Canucks succeed.
- I tell you what you need to know about Cody Hodgson is what may be his make-or-break season, now that he’s healthy and ready to contribute full-time.
You’ve also got pieces from Harrison Mooney, Daniel Wagner and Qris Johnson from Pass it To Bulis, Katie Maximick and Richard Loat from Canucks Hockey Blog, Yankee Canuck and Kent Basky from Nucks Misconduct, Dani Toth from Benched Whale, Jeff Angus from Dobber Hockey and Tom Benjamin from Canucks Corner.
The final coup de grace is a Roundtable Panel featuring every contributor discussing the burning Canucks-related questions coming into the 2011-12 season.
The Canucks Annual 2011-12 will be in stores and newsstands on September 13th. However, you can pre-order it from Maple Street Press directly from its website here.
Canucks fans, you won’t be able to start the hockey season without it!