This is episode two of the show, and the guys were joined by Kris Abbot of Odds Shark, and Frank Seravalli of TSN.
They look at the Thomas Chabot extension and discuss the value for the Ottawa Senators and what the motivation for signing a long-term deal with a rebuilding team as a young player. They as look at the future of the Winnipeg Jets.
Kris Abbot joined to discuss a few things:
- Betting on the NHL Preseason and the best way to do it
- Reliving some AHL memories with Gager
- Best bets for Canadian teams
- Inflated Toronto Maple Leafs bets
- Senators win total odds
- How the Patrick Laine & Kyle Connor holdouts (and the possible Dustin Byfuglien retirement) will effect the Winnipeg Jets win over/under
- Betting with Odds Shark
Frank Seravelli joined to discuss:
- The Popeyes Poll Question: what the Jets’ priority should be in terms of Laine, Connor, and possibly trading for a defenceman
- Likely trade partners
- Keys to becoming an hockey insider
- Carter Hart leading the Philadelphia Flyers back to the playoffs and where to find the best cheesesteak in Philly.
Check out today’s episode below:
Watch 2 Guys and a Goalie every Monday and Thursday on Facebook Live starting at 11am PST.
And make sure to tune in live and comment during the show and have the guys read your questions!