This week was all about the baby Canucks. With both Petrus Palmu and Michael DiPietro signing their entry-level contracts, the Canucks have now inked 5 of 8 players from their 2017 draft class. The current success of that draft is unprecedented, so you can’t blame a fan for being a little excited!
- Staying true to tradition, Petrus Palmu posted his ‘signing my entry-level contract’ photo for the masses to see. Jonah Gadjovich, who had played on the same line as Palmu with the Owen Sound Attack, was excited.
- Michael DiPietro signed a few days later, prompting a little friendly chirp between he and Bo Horvat:
- Want more prospects content? DiPietro then went for dinner with fellow prospect Kole Lind hours after signing his contract:
- We would be talking Canucks prospects if we didn’t mention none other than Elias Pettersson. He signed his entry-level contract exactly one week ago today!
- Pettersson sported a fancy Givenchy t-shirt while on vacation in Paris:
- With the NHL Combine taking place this week, the Canucks digital team took us behind closed doors of their scouting meetings. It’s extremely interesting content that should definitely be explored more by their staff: