It was a fun week. Vacations, championships, and some good ‘ol family bonding time is how the Canucks spent this past week. Let’s check in and see what they were up to!
- Elias Pettersson took home the SHL’s most prized trophy as his Vaxjo Lakers dominated their way through the playoffs. His teammates then turned him into a wannabe Academy Award:
- Pettersson is also a finalist for the SHL’s Rookie of the Year award and Most Valuable Player:
- Brock Boeser is catching some sun in Hawaii with his family:
- Bo Horvat’s offseason hasn’t started yet as he’s headed to Denmark to represent Team Canada at the World Championships. Before that, he hit up a local rink in Ontario:
- Ben Hutton fed a bear:
- and Jake Virtanen bought a boat: