On the ice, the Canucks are finding new and very bad ways to lose hockey games. Off the ice, they’re doing great!
- Here is a young Michael Del Zotto in his pre-DJing phase. A winning smile!
young Del Zotto pic.twitter.com/ZkDYmW5e1A
— Jen (@NHLhistorygirl) December 13, 2017
- This graphic from last week’s Hockey Night in Canada is my favourite thing that has happened so far this season. Why would anyone need to know this? What does anyone gain from this? I love it.
The fuck did this graphic mean pic.twitter.com/aqIygATNho
— Extra Long Christmas Name (@a_dog_person) December 10, 2017
- CanucksTV filmed the team boarding their plane to find out how many of them were tuque guys. The results are a little anti-climatic but the players all look very fancy with that slo-mo effect.
- The Canucks were joined by fellow hockey player Tyler Wingert for a practice last week. 13-year old Tyler was nominated through the Help Fill a Dream Foundation and got to spend his day hanging out and running drills with his hockey heroes. He even scored an Alex Biega stick!
- Something very important about fresh new Canuck Nic Dowd is that he has a golden retriever named Arlo. Arlo won the LA Kings Bark Madness bracket, meaning that Arlo is a certified good dog. You can follow Arlo on Instagram.
- The Canucks all posted the same Instagram story from their flight to Calgary, but it’s fair because look at that view.
? views. It was a gorgeous flight to Calgary. pic.twitter.com/G7byz8Dp3J
— Vancouver Canucks (@Canucks) December 8, 2017
- Finally, if you’re feeling miserable because you’re a Canucks fan, here’s Elias to remind you that everything might be ok one day. Also, the correct pronunciation of his name is very fun. Pettershun!