It’s Friday, which means it’s time to catch up on all of the silly things that the Canucks did this week.
- Bo Horvat hasn’t signed a contract yet, but he has had some nice days with his adorable dog, Gus. Gus is the coolest – be sure to follow him on Instagram!
He loves this dog.
- The Canucks marched in Vancouver’s Pride Parade last week, showing support for their fans and fellow players of all orientations. Being community leaders is a big part of the Canucks’ role in Vancouver, so it’s great that this has become something of a tradition for them.
Troy Stecher and Jake Virtanen embraced the vibe of the parade and wore matching rainbow tutus. The best!
— Vancouver Canucks (@Canucks) August 6, 2017
- New Canuck Patrick Wiercioch bought 100 people Blizzards this week. What a good guy!
— Alanna Kelly (@AlannaCKelly) August 10, 2017
- Jacob Markstrom continues to keep good company this offseason. He attended Erik Karlsson’s wedding with Oliver Ekman-Larsson. Swedish royalty.
- Speaking of Swedish weddings, Anders Nilsson is getting married! Congrats to him and his fiancee!