Sick of reading about Sidney Crosby, PK Subban, and Stanley Cup Final drama? Take a break from important games and catch up on the thrilling Canucks off season.
- Just to briefly touch on the Nashville Predators, though – Billy Ray Cyrus wrote a song asking the Nashville Predators to “Bring the Stanley Cup to Tennessee”. It’s terrible but absolutely a must-listen.
- The Canucks ranked fourth in Sportsnet’s poll that asked Canadians to name their favourite Canadian NHL team. Though they edged out all of the prairie teams and the Ottawa Senators, the Canucks came in behind “None”. Oh well.
We asked Canadians to tell us their favourite Canadian hockey team.
— Sportsnet (@Sportsnet) June 8, 2017
- It was a big week for Fin the Whale, who celebrated a birthday and got to participate in some charity golf and ball hockey. Here he is with giant, muscled pectoral fins.
— Vancouver Canucks (@Canucks) June 4, 2017
And here he is having a good time for charity with some fancy friends.
- The twins are filling the Jannik Hansen shaped hole in their hearts with another talented Dane, Whitecaps goalie David Ousted.
— Vancouver Whitecaps (@WhitecapsFC) June 4, 2017
- Ben Hutton posted a photo of himself with a ridiculous number of PowerBars this week. Good for him!
— Ben Hutton (@bhutt10) June 6, 2017
- With all due respect to Sven and Bear Baertschi, Troy Stecher and his dogs have shot to the top of the Canucks Army Paw-er Rankings. The little dachshund is perfect.