This week, the Canucks gained a gold medal, two degrees, a new Swede, and plenty of quality time with the boys.
- Alex Edler won a gold medal this week and is probably feeling great, despite what his facial expressions may suggest.
alex edler: the most excited I've ever seen him
alex edler: still the least enthusiastic guy in the photo pic.twitter.com/zwDTbZfHKK
— Sam (@threedrinkamy) May 22, 2017
- The question on everyone’s mind has finally been answered. Will Edler wave? He sure will:
- The Sedins, ever impressive, received honourary degrees from Kwantlen Polytechnic University this week. You can read all about it here – basically, the twins are getting free degrees cause they’re awesome guys. They deserve this.
- The Canucks just signed Philip Holm, a Swedish guy whose most interesting contribution to the internet is this tweet that translates into “I have a smooth left foot”.
jag har en len vänster fot…
— Philip Holm (@philll25) April 14, 2011
- Canucks Autism Network hosted their annual sports day this week and Troy Stecher got to hang out with the adorable Bethany and her amazing face paint.
- Remember Nikolay Goldobin’s quest to find a tennis court? He found a tennis court!
Anyone knows where is tennis court? 🎾
— Nikolay Goldobin (@NG078) May 16, 2017
Thanks for helping me to find a tennis court! 🎾👌
— Nikolay Goldobin (@NG078) May 24, 2017
- Unfortunately, Nikolay has some new problems to share on Twitter this week:
Sure Mik🙄 pic.twitter.com/pqBBqwuZzW
— Nikolay Goldobin (@NG078) May 26, 2017
- The Boys™ are in town and having a great time. They attended a soccer game!
— Troy Stecher (@troystecher) May 21, 2017
- They went to the beach! Stecher’s dog remains perfect.
- And they hiked up Grouse Mountain (even though the Grind is still closed for another month…Hmm…)