Don’t know injury to Marksrom but hearing he will have m-r-i today. Bachman called up. #Canucks
— Rick Dhaliwal (@DhaliwalSports) February 27, 2017
According to Rick Dhailwal, the Canucks are calling up Richard Bachman due to an injury to Jacob Markstrom.
Bachman is in his second season with the Canucks organization. He played in one game last season for the Canucks posting a 3.01 GAA and a .903 sv % in a 4-3 win against the Arizona Coyotes.
This season, Bachman has played in 26 games with the Utica Comets posting a 2.60 GAA and a 0.909 sv %.
While it is unknown as to what has caused the injury to Jacob Markstrom, it is exepected that Willie Desjardins will speak after today’s practice. We will update this article with further information as it becomes available.
THE LATEST FROM LAING:
- WingsNation: Red Wings trade Tomas Jurco to Blackhawks for 3rd round draft pick
- OilersNation: The time that Shattenkirk was almost an Oiler
- Cross-Network: The Nation Notebook: NHL/Flames meet to talk officiating, Is there a market for Lazar? and what it’s like to be a GM on deadline day.
- FlamesNation: Coyotes trade Stone to Flames for picks
- Cross-Network: The Nation Notebook: Therrien and Julien in a coaching carousel, Chiarelli on the deadline, Vermette’s slash and some rumours