Like any good ABBA playlist, we start this week with some Dancing Queen and finish up with a Mamma Mia.
- What we learned this week is that Kevin Bieksa’s inability to not make jokes makes him very very bad at games like Heads Up. Poor Dan Hamhuis didn’t have a chance. Also notable: Ryan Miller’s leap off the
stage in a perhaps overzealous effort to act out “bungee jumping”, Alex Edler’s
stellar selfie form, and Daniel calling Henrik both a snail and a shrimp in a
matter of seconds
- And because no good moments are complete without a gifs:
- Nick Bonino
tried very hard to help his team out in Tuesday’s physical match-up against the
Jets but ended up just punching his teammate. And yet he still doesn’t look as silly as Shawn Matthias here.
— Nick Bonino (@NickBonino) February 4, 2015
- The NHL asked some players to name the four Hogwarts houses. Kevin Bieksa is so not a Ravenclaw:
- Kevin continues his antics with Cabbie. He recounts an awkward moment after his teammates had switched his wife’s number in his phone with Steve Tambellini’s and moments later he ingests Cabbie’s $100 bill. The whole video is worth watching because Phil Kessel’s mistrust of water is hilarious.
- Frank Corrado was featured on Deadspin with the classic breakout pass:
- Eddie Lack’s mother continues to be his biggest fan. Adorable:
— Mia Läck (@mammamialack) February 4, 2015