I don’t know why this exists on google but it’s awesome
The Canucks slogan for this playoff run is "This Is What We Live For". I think that definitely applies to their fans as well. The vibe in Vancouver today has been incredible. I get a tickle in my throat and it threatens to rain on my face when I dare to think about certain players winning it all.This may just be a once in a lifetime event. Let’s hope it ends with the big shiny precious. Let’s also hope Vancouver doesn’t blow up in the process. It’s prediction time:
– Manny Malhotra rappels from the raftors to start game 2.
– The Bruins take more penalties than the Canucks do.
– Raffi Torres hums baby beluga as he hits and injures a Bruin.
– Nathan Horton hums Horton Hears a Boom as he hits and injures a Canuck.
– Ryan Kesler will have a big series.
– Sami Salo will score on a slapshot.
– Roberto Luongo will ask the league to grant permission for him to put mini stilts in his skates after Zdeno Chara stands in front of him on the power play.
– Milan Lucic will be pumped up from his giant cheering section and has a big series.
– Lappiere’s annoying grin will goad a Bruin into taking a penalty.
– Tomas Kaberle finally makes the Bruins PP click.
– Tim Thomas makes a few saves that even yoga teachers wince at.
– Mason Raymond scores some big goals
– Roberto Luongo makes several saves that say haters to the left. He also lets in a goal from an impossible angle that NASA has to explain.
– Viktor Oreskovich scores 4 goals in 2 games and makes the Bruins and their fans say "Her?"
– Patrice Bergeron will impress me.
– Tim Thomas learns how to curse the Sedins in Swedish.
– AV will track down Harold Snepsts before playing Keith Ballard.
– Woodsman Higgy will lose his sunglasses in his playoff beard.
– If they do win it the Canucks will tell Sami Salo to sit down before raising the Cup.
– Canucks in 6. I will destroy my liver with whobbly pops. And my tear ducts will be working a marathon.