Get Your Got Loob? ASAP

Kent Wilson
July 03 2013 02:50PM

As some of you may know, our new Goot Loob? shirt has been out for almost a week now and I know some of you have grabbed one or two already. We're looking to sell the rest off rather quickly so more designs can be rolled out in the near future.

Remember - this is a limited run and could very well disappear forever once supplies run out, so get yours while the getting is good. Click here to purchase*.

*We can't ship outside of the country just yet, but it's open to all Canadian addresses.

Naturally, we are going to donate a portion of the proceeds to flood relief in Calgary. We had decided to tie this to a charity before we got started here at FN, but right now flood relief seems like the best choice.

Related - Canucks Army has a new shirt out as well, which I'm actually pretty fond of. Also, check out Calgary Laughs featuring JetsNation's Brett Martin.

39d8109299a9795cb3b41a4e9b49d501
#1 NHL93
July 03 2013, 04:01PM

International shipping please. I feel like I live in Alcatraz out here (too much brick and bad food).

#2 lionlager
July 03 2013, 04:41PM

O man. I think the nucks shirt wins this round.

#3 Burnward
July 03 2013, 07:01PM

HAHAHAHA! That t-shirt just lessened my hate for Canucks fans to Oiler levels!

A hat tip to them, for sure.

#4 McRib
July 03 2013, 07:52PM

Do these shirts fit on the small side or large size?? L or XL??

#5 Sad Flames Fan
July 03 2013, 08:45PM

$28 for a t shirt? Is merchandising run by the Rolling Stones?

#6 rubbertrout
July 04 2013, 11:44AM

I think it is a pretty clever shirt. Sadly my ON affiliation will make it impossible for me to purchase. If it just said "Got Loob" I could deal with it but the FN logo makes to far to close to purchasing flames paraphernalia for my liking.

#7 mayhemsince1977
July 04 2013, 01:14PM

Any word on delivery times, or is it too soon? Ordered mine last week. My card was charged, but received no confirmation email.