Ovechkin breaks the glass, and the KHL's Top 10 goals, saves, and hits of the month

Steve Dangle
October 20 2012 06:11PM

Today's KHL package from Steve Dangle and Andrey Osadchenko features a couple of notable plays from Alexander Ovechkin and Dynamo Moscow's game against Atlant, and a late comeback from Avangard.

Refresh this page later for the full daily update…

Alexander Ovechkin with a goal for Dynamo, and ends up busting himself through the glass...

A late goal by Anton Belov keeps the game alive for Avangard...

Or both in one if you're lazy.

Better late than never, here are the Top 10 Goals, Saves, and Hits from September from around the KHL.

Goals

Saves

Hits

6b6884e175cda86e6828bab0537236ad
#1 David S
October 20 2012, 10:07PM
Wanyes bastard child wrote:

Sorry, many of us have made double, even triple fists... wait.. whut?

The triple, or "Natch" (Natural F!st hat trick) is the rarest of rare feats in the world of first-posting. It is most certainly a monumental achievement.

#2 Sanaa Montana
October 20 2012, 06:20PM

I think this must be a fist. Has anyone successfully fisted two posts in a row?

My knuckles hurt.

#3 Wanyes bastard child
October 20 2012, 06:39PM
Sanaa Montana wrote:

I think this must be a fist. Has anyone successfully fisted two posts in a row?

My knuckles hurt.

Sorry, many of us have made double, even triple fists... wait.. whut?

#4 Kieso
October 20 2012, 07:46PM

Speaking of FISTS, I just saw on sportsnet that Ben Eager is facing charges for a bar fight.......

#5 Reality Check to the head
October 20 2012, 10:45PM

Most people think that people who make 'fists' are DBs who do not actually spend the time to read the articles. I did a couple fists when I first started going to the site, but have matured to my teenage self. Enjoy puberty and stuff a fist into an orifice that hurts. lol.

#6 Wax Man Riley
October 20 2012, 10:56PM

You know, the first 2 hits in the top 10 would garner a call form Shanahan in the NHL.

But wow, some good hip checks in the KHL.

#7 BlacqueJacque
October 21 2012, 07:11AM

Oilers fans don't need to be told who Mikhnov is!

#8 OilFan
October 21 2012, 11:24AM

We've got AHL and CHL games on TV so the KHL can bite me. The dman and tenders are so brutal

#9 RKD
October 21 2012, 11:30AM

Looks like Ovie is playing with a little spunk again. Good to see the glass shattering, been a while since I've seen one of those.

#10 Tenbrucelees
October 22 2012, 01:52PM

First class. Thanks again for these.