June 01 2011 05:24PM
I don't know why this exists on google but it's awesome
The Canucks slogan for this playoff run is "This Is What We Live For". I think that definitely applies to their fans as well. The vibe in Vancouver today has been incredible. I get a tickle in my throat and it threatens to rain on my face when I dare to think about certain players winning it all.This may just be a once in a lifetime event. Let's hope it ends with the big shiny precious. Let's also hope Vancouver doesn't blow up in the process. It's prediction time:
- Manny Malhotra rappels from the raftors to start game 2.
- The Bruins take more penalties than the Canucks do.
- Raffi Torres hums baby beluga as he hits and injures a Bruin.
- Nathan Horton hums Horton Hears a Boom as he hits and injures a Canuck.
- Ryan Kesler will have a big series.
- Sami Salo will score on a slapshot.
- Roberto Luongo will ask the league to grant permission for him to put mini stilts in his skates after Zdeno Chara stands in front of him on the power play.
- Milan Lucic will be pumped up from his giant cheering section and has a big series.
- Lappiere's annoying grin will goad a Bruin into taking a penalty.
- Tomas Kaberle finally makes the Bruins PP click.
- Tim Thomas makes a few saves that even yoga teachers wince at.
- Mason Raymond scores some big goals
- Roberto Luongo makes several saves that say haters to the left. He also lets in a goal from an impossible angle that NASA has to explain.
- Viktor Oreskovich scores 4 goals in 2 games and makes the Bruins and their fans say "Her?"
- Patrice Bergeron will impress me.
- Tim Thomas learns how to curse the Sedins in Swedish.
- AV will track down Harold Snepsts before playing Keith Ballard.
- Woodsman Higgy will lose his sunglasses in his playoff beard.
- If they do win it the Canucks will tell Sami Salo to sit down before raising the Cup.
- Canucks in 6. I will destroy my liver with whobbly pops. And my tear ducts will be working a marathon.